Title: Angel Flake Biscuits
Yield: 1 Servings
5 c Flour
3/4 c Shortening
1 ts Soda
1 ts Baking Powder
1 ts Salt
3 tb Sugar
1 pk Yeast Powder; Or Cake
1/2 c Warm Water
2 c Buttermilk
1. sift dry ingredients together; cut in the shortening.
2. Add buttermilk and the yeast, dissolved in water.
3. Mix with a spoon until all flour is moist.
4. Cover the bowl and put in refrigerator until ready to use.
5. Can also be used right away.
6. the dough will keep several weeks in refrigerator.
7. Roll out as much dough as you need on floured board, dough should be
1/2″ to 3/4″ thick. Cut out.
8. bake at 400 degrees for 12 minutes.
This recipe is scrumptious!!!!!!!
Recipe by: email@example.com
Posted to recipelu-digest Volume 01 Number 196 by “Diane Geary”
on Nov 4, 1997