Title: Asparagus with Roasted Peppers
Categories: Fast, Lowfat, Vegetables
Yield: 4 Servings
1 1/2 lb Asparagus
1 c Roasted red pepers
2 1/2 ts Extra virgin olive oil
1 1/2 ts Lemon juice; fresh
1. Cut off about3 inches from asparagus base and discard. Rinse asparagus
well. Cut each spear into 3 pieces.
2. Pour enough water to easily cover asparagus into a saute pan. Add salt
bring to a boil.
3. Add asparagus, boil 2 minutes until just tender.
4. Drain in a colander, transfer to a serving dish. Add red peppers and mix
5. In a small bowl whisk lemon juice with oil and salt and pepper. Pour
over vegetables and mix gently.
6. Serve hot or at room temperature.
Recipe by: 30 Low-Fat Meals in 30 Minutes (Faye Levy)
Posted to MC-Recipe Digest V1 #1024 by njwwb on Jan 20,